Question about Computers & Internet
Clear cookies and cache
Many problems with loading web pages can be resolved by clearing Firefox's cookies and cache:
1. Click on the Tools menu and select Clear Recent History... to bring up the Clear Recent History window
2. In the Time range to clear drop-down menu, select Everything
3. Click the arrow next to Details to display the list of items to clear, then select the following items:
1. Click Clear Now
If the problem was not fixed by disabling add-ons, you may need to revert changes you've made to Firefox's configuration:
1. Close down Firefox completely: At the top of the Firefox window, click the File menu, and select the Exit menu item.
2. In Windows, click Start, open the All Programs list, and navigate to the Mozilla Firefox folder. In the Mozilla Firefox folder, select Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode). Firefox should start up with a Firefox Safe Mode dialog.
Note: You can also start Firefox in Safe Mode by clicking Start, selecting Run (or use the Start Search box in Windows 7 and Vista) and then entering the following in the text field: firefox -safe-mode
1. In the Firefox Safe Mode dialog, click to put a check mark by Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults and Reset toolbars and controls.
2. To apply your changes, click Make Changes and Restart.
Also check this link ...click here!
Posted on Feb 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2013 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 30, 2010 | Mozilla Firefox
May 29, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
May 19, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2009 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Oct 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!