Question about Computers & Internet
1. Your smps is OK for power supply
2. check the beep sound for RAM and Video card (If it is long beep the RAM is having and short and frequent the Video card) o
3. Remove RAM then start ssytem see the response shoutdown, clean the RAM place it back start the ssytem
4. Remove the CMOS battery or short the jumber for any setting in BIOS start the ssytem
5. Disconnect all the cables connecting motherboard including Hard disk except SMPS power supply to Mother board
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
SOURCE: tv wont turn
The blinking red light at the the front of the television is the "Diagnostic STANDBY/TIMER LED".
This little red light will blink 2, 4, or 5 times and then stay off for three-seconds. And blink again for 2, 4, or 5 times. This cycle repeats. The most common diagnostic code is the 4-blink code.
When the red LED blinks 4-times, it means one of two possible causes:
1) +13V is not supplied on the A-board. Or, 2) IC502 is faulty.
It is best to take this television set to a repair facility and ask that the +13V power supply be repaired.
The copper tracks and integrated circuit pads are very thin and delicate on the KV-24FV12 circuit board, and will easily lift off of the circuit board, if the incorrect desoldering tool is used. Unless one has a good quality PACE vacuum desoldering unit, one should not attempt to repair the television.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
SOURCE: cpu can not boot
I don't think it is a ram issue.Try this when the computer is booting,hit the F8 key. That boots you into safe mode where only the most necessary drivers and programs load. If it loads in safe mode that is good. A little bit of daignostic work can locate the problem after that.
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2016 | LG Heating & Cooling
Jan 23, 2016 | LG Heating & Cooling
Oct 27, 2015 | LG Heating & Cooling
Jul 13, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 02, 2014 | LG LS-K2430HL Heat Cool Mini Split Air...
Nov 18, 2017 | LG Heat cool Window Air Conditioner
Jan 24, 2011 | LG Heating & Cooling
Dec 01, 2010 | LG 32LD350 32 in. LCD TV
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!