Question about Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
1. With Win7, most of the drivers come with / through OS itself.
visit this page for more details on how to update the drivers.
2. Also, what I see from the site is that musicmatch jukebox is useful to put songs in there.
3. By default, the windows media player recognises the device you plug in automatically (Try changing the device access mode of your player to MTP and then plug it in)
4. Your player can automatically recognise the songs (so, you can plug it in USB storage mode also and try syncing with the windows media player 12 - click the sync tab on the window)
5. You may need the latest firmware for your device (CAUTION: update it only after reading the manual carefully, otherwise it may get unusable)
Here are some links for the softwares (from the philips site)
1. CD contents: http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/sa178_17/sa178_17_cdi_aen.zip
2. Musicmatch juke box (may be obsolete): http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/sa178_17/sa178_17_mjs_aen.exe
3. Frimware upgrade:
3.2 firmware: http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/sa178_17/sa178_17_fus_aen.zip
Posted on Feb 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2012 | Genius G-Pen 560, USB 4.5 x 6 tablet with...
May 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2011 | D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 (DHDWLG122)...
Feb 17, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Oct 21, 2010 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Aug 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 15, 2010 | Citrix GoToMeeting
Jan 11, 2010 | Samsung X05 Notebook
Jan 27, 2014 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: