Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W170 Digital Camera
Hi there this is Lens guide pin problem. 99% chacHi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine . Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec .. in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success. Thanks & Before you leave, if you have found my information helpful and if you haven't already done so then please press the ACCEPT button, this is how I am paid for helping you today. POSITIVE feedback & bonus is appreciated e is replacing the lens. but before that try these below.
Posted on Feb 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2011 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 Digital Camera
Apr 30, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W120 Digital Camera
Mar 12, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
Feb 15, 2011 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 Digital Camera
Aug 30, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A630 Digital Camera
Jul 31, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Jul 17, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W100 Digital Camera
Jun 18, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 Digital Camera
Apr 06, 2007 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W30 Digital Camera
May 27, 2017 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W170 Digital Camera
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: