Question about Computers & Internet
If your ITUNES for some reason not working, here is a tutorial how to completly clean 1. Download "WINDOWS INSTALLER UNINSTALLER CLEAN UP" and install from
your computer from Itunes, and fresh install it again.
Problems that this tutorial fix:
-iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close
2. Select and Remove Itunes, Apple software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support,
3. Uninstall all that from Add/Remove programs in Control Panel.
4. Download "REGISTRY CRAWLER" from http://www.4dev.com/software/regc.exe
5. Start Registry Crawler, and in Where to Search select all (keys, values, hkey_users, hkey_current_user, all......)
6. In Search For type "apple" and delete all entries, than type "itunes" and delete all entries
6a. If for some reason you cannot delete the selected entries you folow this procedure:
- Double click on selected entries in Registry Crawler (the regedit.exe will open point to the selected entry.
- On that entry right click, and select "Permissions" and than 'Full Control" - Alow...
7. You deleted all entries in registry for Apple and Itunes
8. Click Start, than Search..Select to search in drive where windows folder is.
9. Type "apple" and delete all files that have that name
10. Type "itunes" and delete all files that have that name
11. That's it...You seccessfully clean your computer from ITUNES.
12. Now install Itunes from www.itunes.com
1. Download "WINDOWS INSTALLER UNINSTALLER CLEAN UP" and install from
Posted on Jan 29, 2011
Hi, I am Steve, lets get you some help
The Bonjour service is the Communications Handshaking system and it is use by a lot of other applications, itunes included.
There is a know issue between Advanced System Care, itunes and Bonjour causing the problem you have described. The solution is to remove itunes and advanced system care, reboot then re-install itunes followed by a new download of the latest advance system care and re-install that. do not use the advanced system care auto update.
An alternative is to disable sharing within itunes - it no longer uses the Bonjour service then - but no good if you want to share your itunes tracks.
Finally, there are issues with bonjour, itunes and some security products - the solution is dependant on the security software you are using so if neither of the above work for you please let me know your security software and I can give you the solution.
Posted on Jan 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2017 | Cell Phones
Jul 28, 2014 | Apple iTunes
Apr 21, 2012 | Apple iPod touch
Dec 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 06, 2010 | Apple iTunes
Aug 04, 2010 | Apple iTunes
Dec 30, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Jun 15, 2009 | Apple iTunes
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!