Question about RCA L42FHD37 42 in. LCD HDTV
If you have this comcast Universal Remote - Red OK/Select Button here are the codes Sony 11100, 10000, 11317
if this doesn't work use the search mode
Searching For You our Code
If your home entertainment device does not respond to the remote control after trying all of the codes listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for your code.
For example, after trying all of the codes for your TV, you still cannot get the remote control to operate your TV, then:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV once. Then press and hold Setup until the TVTV key blinks twice, then release Setup.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1. The TV key will blink twice.
4. Press and release the digit 1. The TV key will blink twice.
Note: Substitute 1 with 0 if searching for a Cable code, 2 if searching for a DVD, VCR or PVR and 3 if searching for an Audio device
5. Press Power and aim the remote control at the TV and press CH + one or more times until the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
6. Press Setup once to lock in the code.The TVTV key will blink twice.
7. To search for the codes of another device, repeat steps 1 to 5, but substitute the AUX key for the device you are searching for.
Checkcking the Codes
If you have set up the remote control using the Searching For Your Code
procedure, you may need to find out which five-digit code is operating your equipment. Perform the following steps after setting up your devices to find out which five-digit code operates your equipment. For example, to find out which code is operating your TV:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV once. Then press and hold Setup until the TV key blinks twice, then release Setup.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 0. The TV key will blink twice.
4. To view the code for the first digit, press 1 once. Wait 3 seconds and count the number of times the TV key blinks (e.g., 3 blinks =3) and write down the number in the left most TV Code box (at end of this section).
NOTE: If a code digit is "0", the selected mode key will not blink.
5. Repeat step 4 four more times for the remaining digits. Use 2 for the second digit, 3 for the third digit, 4 for the fourth digit and 5 for the fifth digit. Finish writing down the code in the TV Code boxes (at end of this section).
It can be a pain but once you get it down its a cake walk.
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
The code for ht-ss370 is 31758 ! To program your Comcast remote :
Posted on Feb 09, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA DAV-HDX267W Theater System...
Apr 23, 2011 | Sony HTSS370 Theater System
Mar 25, 2011 | Sony HTSS370 Theater System
Mar 04, 2011 | Samsung HT-TZ512T Theater System with...
Feb 14, 2011 | Samsung HT-C6900W Theater System
Feb 24, 2009 | Samsung HT-X40 System
Sep 27, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA DAV-HDX267W Theater System...
Aug 06, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 27, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA DAV-HDX267W Theater System...
May 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2013 | RCA L42FHD37 42 in. LCD HDTV
536 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: