Question about HP Compaq ProLiant ML350 G3 Server
Unable to understand your question.
If you want to configure raid 1 and install OS freshly then follow these steps.
1) make ready all the required h/w.
2) Swith on the server.
3) when post starts reading SA532 controller press F8 button .
4) you will enter into Raid card bios.
5) select View to know any existing logical drive.
6) select Create logical drive,select both hdd's by pressing space bar.
7) press F8 to confirm changes,save and exit.
8) Enter into bios and set the boot controller order smart array controller as 1st.
9) press escape button and restart the server.
10) boot with cdrom and proceed for os installation.
Posted on Nov 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2011 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML350 G3 Server
Apr 22, 2011 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML350 G3 Server
Oct 28, 2010 | IBM eserver xSeries 232 8668
Jan 18, 2010 | IBM xSeries 226 Server
Jun 10, 2009 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML350 G5 Server
Mar 29, 2009 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML350 G3 Server
Jun 13, 2008 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML350 G3 Server
May 14, 2008 | HP Compaq ProLiant DL380 G4 Server
351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: