Question about NEC MultiSync LT280 LCD Projector
1. Click on the Menu button, either with the remote, or using the controls on the projector.
2. Use the Select control, scroll to the Setup tab at the bottom and click Enter.
3. Use the Select control, scroll to the Installation tab on top and click Enter.
4. Use the Select control. scroll down to Orientation and click Enter.
5. Use the Select control, choose the Front option that gives you the correct picture. (The Rear options are only used when projecting through a mirror)
6. Use the Select control to highlight OK, and click Enter.
Posted on Jan 21, 2011
SOURCE: upside down images
the projector will project 4 image configurations: front, rear, ceiling front, and ceiling rear. go into the menu, under settings, and change it from ceiling to front.
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Go to Menu> Extended> Projection> select Front ( to project from the front of the screen ).Front/Ceiling ( If the projector is mounted upside-down from the ceiling ). Rear ( to project from behind onto a transparent screen ).Rear/Ceiling ( to project from behind when the projector is mounted upside-down from the ceiling ).
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2011 | NEC NP905 LCD Projector
Feb 04, 2010 | NEC NP100 Projector
Apr 30, 2008 | NEC VT676 Multimedia Projector
8,351 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: