Question about Belkin Connect N150 Wireless Router (722868807316)
Posted by Anonymous on
Please follow the physical connection setup to get your connection working,
1. Connect the modem cable to the router in the yellow color slot
2. Connect your computer to any one of the grey slot of the router
3. If your Internet Service Provider is cable provider (like Comcast, Cablevision) , then
unscrew the coaxial cable(TV cable) from the cable modem and unplug the power cable from the modem also unplug the power cable of the router then wait for 1min .
4. After a minute first screw in the coaxial cable and the power cable to the cable modem and wait till all the lights comes up on the modem , then turn on the Belkin router.
5. Then the light on the router will be Green , You will be able to access the internet .
Let me know it it works!
Thanks in Advance!
Posted on Jan 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: