- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All support for Coby players is on cobyusa.com .
Enter this phrase in the address bar of Internet Explorer.
Next enter MPC7095 in the Product Search box, top right and the support for this player will show up.
Transfers onto this player can be made by:
1. Using Windows Media Player 11 : look in the Setup Guide .
2. Exploring 'My Computer': use the copy and paste or drag and drop method to transfer files. note: Files put in the Media folder can be reached within in the player. Files put in the Data folder, can be viewed only when connecting to a computer.
Did you try to go from the Main Menu into the EXPLORER ?
When you choose EXPLORER mode from the Main
menu, you will see the File Explorer screen. You can
find and delete files or folders from the player.
Function Key Action
To browse through the list of
files & folders
Press <UP> or
To select a folder Press <ENTER>
To return to the previous screen Press <LEFT>
To delete a selected item Press <MENU>
To return to the Main menu Hold <MENU>
wow Coby doesn't support the driver anymore
anyway i found the driver on another website
this is the link http://www.bioticaindia.com/mp-c827.html
install the driver and you should be able to add songs on your device