Question about Crosley Radio Pictograph Slide Negative Scanner 1 ea
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2015 | PANDIGITAL Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jun 13, 2011 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
May 27, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
May 05, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Apr 05, 2011 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Apr 03, 2011 | LG KS360 QWERTY Keyboard Phone BRAND...
Jul 29, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7550 InkJet Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Mar 16, 2013 | Crosley Radio Pictograph Slide Negative...
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: