Question about Internet Allume Systems Cleanup 4.0 Full Version for PC
Uninstall your internet explorer then reinstall again. this will fix the corrupted files.
How to uninstall? for Windows user
1. Go to Start.click Control Panel
2. Go to Add / Remove Program
3. Remove the internet explorer.
Install again. Internet Explorer 8 is recommended.
1. Download first the version of Internet Explorer compatible with your operating system
IE 8 for WinXP
IE 8 for WinXP-32,
IE 8 for WindowsVista,
IE 8 for WindowsVista-64
2. After downloading, run in your pc to install
Hope this helps.
Please do rate my answer.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Nov 01, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Apr 26, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Apr 01, 2009 | Webroot Desktop Firewall (667208542109)
Jan 02, 2009 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
Mar 03, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A105 Notebook
Feb 12, 2008 | Compaq Presario SR1103WM-B (PC183B#ABA) PC...
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: