The display screen is always blank - on camera mode.
i was just watching some videos of my children in chessington when i decided to play a joke on my wife by recording her in bed then the screen would'nt record it was a black screen even though the lens was open wtf? can someone help please!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your camera is really damaged. For repair, the best thing is to contact a certified Canon repair centre. They can tell you if it can be repaired and how much this could cost. Then you can decide what to do, repair, or save for a new camera.
first decide that in your phone activated your screen saver if yes then customize your display setting. if not then active your screen saver which is watch.if you not get any solution then format your phone. these code are under the following.
*#7780# then want security code. please give your security code. then your phone will be restore factory settings.
From the Home screen, touch the right-pointing triangle to enter the Playback mode. Touch the Thumbnail area to open up the thumbnail display. Use the arrows to navigate to the desired video and press the Menu/OK button to play the video.
If the LCD screen is blank or black when you have your camera in the Camera or Play mode, the camera may need service. To determine if this is the case, follow these steps:
1. Press the Menu button to see if the LCD screen can display the OSD (On Screen Display).
2. Set your camera to Play mode, and then see if the LCD screen displays a picture.
3. To eliminate the possibility of a user setting causing the problem, put the unit into Auto mode by rotating the dial on the units exterior to Auto Mode.
Note: The word "Auto" appears on the screen when this mode is activated.
4. If putting the camera into Auto mode does not resolve the problem, test the unit in Play mode. If the unit operates normally in Play mode, but the screen in Camera mode is blank, your camera requires service which you can arrange by Creating a Service Ticket below.
Note: Because your camera has an automatic LCD display shutdown feature, its normal for the LCD to stop displaying when the camera has been on for along period of time. This feature prolongs battery life.
Usually it's an lcd burn out where the screen needs replacement. Check the display button if it's just blank then press it to see if it comes on. As far as your friends white screen it not feasible to repair. A good thing to get on any digital equipment is an extended warranty. It does save you in the end when something goes wrong. The limited manufacture warranties are a joke. You should never rely on them.
Beleive the CCD has stopped responding. A cheap way to verify this is to point an infrared remote towards the lens and press a key. This will usually provoke a response from the camera even if all else fails, barring a bad pickup device...accordianman
In playback mode the lCD displays the battery time, hi8 symbol and the tape counter. all the functions work the tape will play, rewind, fast forward. The screen stays blank on playback and the tape counter stays at 0:00:00 eventhough I can see the tape turning. I also hooke the camera to my tv and I got no picture.