Question about Toys
Hi, We got the same tumbler this Christmas. You might be able to get an manual from [email protected]
To get started though, Step 1 takes 2-4 days, step 2 4-7 days, step 3 2hrs, step 4 2 hrs.
To start day 1
1) rinse stones with water and fill barrel with no more than 8 oz of stones
2) Add step 1 course Grinding Powder
3) Add enough water to cover stones
4) tighten (snugly) cap on barrel to prevent leaking
5) Be sure barrel is clean & dry. Fit barrel into tumbler (fits correctly only in 1 direction). Cover barrel with safety dome.
6) Attach DC plug to tumbler and plug in.
7) Push on/off button
8) Push # of days button timer.
They suggest using a lubricant on the inside rim of lid to help removal.
Once you start the tumbling do not turn it off and leave it off - It will harden like cement inside the barrel.
It is loud so place it on a towel to help reduce noise and put it where it won't bother anyone.
Good Luck and Have Fun
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
I found the instuctions for this product at www.elenco.com There is a "manuals" link on the left hand side of the screen, and the product number is EDU-36793 Rock Tumbler. It is for a more deluxe kit but otherwise is exactly the same as the instructions we lost for the same kit you indicate. Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 22, 2011 | Bowen Hill Rock Tumbler
Jan 02, 2011 | Edu-Science Toys
Jan 01, 2011 | Toys
Dec 31, 2010 | Edu-Science Toys
Dec 28, 2010 | Edu-Science Toys
Mar 18, 2010 | Rotary Thumlers Tumbler Polisher...
Mar 16, 2009 | NRS Rock Tumbler
Mar 16, 2009 | Toys
1,827 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!