Question about 2wire (1000-400108-001) Router
Ports needed to be open to play xbox
Error: Your NAT type is set to strict (or moderate)visit here:
Posted on Dec 15, 2010
SOURCE: set nat to open
These routers have a setting underneath the advanced tab (within advanced setup) called UPNP.....all three of the active tick boxes need a tick in (by default they don't) and this will sort the NAT stuff out.
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
i have the same problem, ive looked at the thread its the same as myne but when i go on the virtual servers it doesnt say discription or imbound port it just says lan port publick port i dont understand :(
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 18.104.22.168...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect... Kudos! Thanks! If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Posted on May 05, 2009
redu8ce the MTU settings on the router to 1365.
you will also need to open some ports for PS3 on the router.
For this you will need to access the router set up page.
connect a computer to the router. check the IP address on the computer.
according to the default gateway open the router set up page.
Click Here for more information about the routers and network
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2010 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Jan 04, 2010 | NetGear DGN2000-100NAS Router
Dec 09, 2009 | Actiontec Computers & Internet
Nov 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Jun 01, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Mar 24, 2008 | Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G 54Mbps...
Nov 02, 2017 | 2wire (1000-400108-001) Router
803 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: