Question about Filter Queen Defender Air Purifier
1. Plug unit into outlet.
2. Press power ON/OFF switch to the ON position.
3. Allow unit to start running at low speed.
4. PRESS and HOLD both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons until the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR starts to blink.
5. Release both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons.
6. While the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR is still flashing, again PRESS and HOLD both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons untile the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR turns off.
If the steps above have been performed properly, the Filter Replacement Indicator will turn offand not flash again for 11 months. If the Filter Replacement Indicator remains on, repeat the steps again.
*Note that in step 6 above, the Filter Replacement Indicator MUST still be flashing when the buttons are pressed the second time.The Filter Replacement Indicator will continue to flash for approximately 3 seconds after the buttons are released as required in step 5 above.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2011 | Filter Queen Defender Air Purifier
on Jun 17, 2011 | Air Purifiers
Jan 22, 2011 | Honeywell HHT-011 Air Purifier
Nov 19, 2010 | Filter Queen Defender Air Purifier
Sep 30, 2010 | Filter Queen Defender Air Purifier
Sep 23, 2010 | Filter Queen Defender Air Purifier
Sep 16, 2010 | Filter Queen Defender Air Purifier
Oct 12, 2007 | Holmes Products HAP422-UC Air Purifier
Mar 06, 2007 | Filter Queen Defender Air Purifier
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!