Question about Philips 42PFL7403D/27 42 in. LCD TV
This model has 4 HDMI inputs, do you get same problem in each HDMI input?
Did you checked HDMI input with any other video source like dvd player or PS3 etc instead of cable box?
Below are few helpful tips to connect HDMI input..
1. Ensure that your HDMI cable is certified.
2. Press SOURCE on the remote control to switch to another source and then switch back to the HDMI source.
3. Reset the accessory device and the TV.
• Turn on the TV
• Select the HDMI channel
• Turn on the accessory device
4. While the TV and the accessory device are powered on, unplug either end of the HDMI cable and then reinsert the cable.
Try above options and if tv still does not show picture of any video source through HDMI then it seems problem of HDMI processor located on main board, visual check is needed by qualified tech or call Philips if tv is under warranty.
Hope these info will help you.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | Philips Televison & Video
Jun 09, 2011 | Philips Televison & Video
May 04, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3403D/27 32 in. LCD TV
Apr 27, 2010 | Philips 37PF7320A 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Mar 26, 2010 | Philips 47PFL7403D 47 in. LCD TV
Jan 11, 2010 | Toshiba 46H83 46" Rear Projection...
Aug 02, 2009 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 14, 2009 | Samsung LE32R74BDX 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Feb 10, 2009 | Samsung PN50A550 50 in. Plasma TV
1,372 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: