Question about Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
if you want to replace black one only you should follow these steps
Install or replace the toner cartridge while the printer is on (if the power is not on, the cartridge carrier does not rotate).
1. After confirming the Insert Yellow Toner(Y) message, open the front door.
2. Hold the tape on the protective cover and pull it forward to remove the cover from each cartridge slot.
NOTE: You need to remove the protective cover only the first time that you install the toner.
NOTE: Dispose of the protective cover after you remove it.
NOTE: The protective cover is attached to each toner cartridge mount.
3. Make sure the color of the toner cartridge matches the slot on the toner cartridge carrier. The order is Y, M, C, K. Gently shake the cartridge to distribute the toner evenly.
4. Lift the tab up 90 degrees and pull the toner seal straight off, keeping it parallel with the toner cartridge.
5. To insert the toner cartridges, align the arrows on the cartridge with the corresponding arrows on the printer. Guide the cartridge in until it snaps into place and then push down the handhold to lock the cartridge in place.
6. Close the front door.
NOTE: Make sure the toner cartridge is installed correctly. Otherwise, the front door cannot close firmly.
7. The toner cartridge carrier rotates to the next empty slot. When the color of the newly inserted cartridge appears on the display, followed by the Insert message, insert the next toner cartridge.
8. Repeat steps 1 through 7 when inserting the remaining cartridges.
plz do rate the solution if got help
Posted on Nov 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2010 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Aug 12, 2009 | Dell 3000cn Laser Printer
Mar 29, 2009 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Feb 24, 2009 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Jan 05, 2009 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Oct 02, 2008 | Dell 3010cn Laser Printer
Aug 07, 2008 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Apr 26, 2008 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Aug 27, 2007 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
417 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!