Question about Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging
I have an Oukitel K6000 android phone, and had a same problem. I've read a few forums, but I knew that I didn't want to root my phone or use an app solving this. So I check my phone settings. And after I turn on the Settings/Sound and notification/Sound enchancement/BesAudEnh (Audio enhancer for earphone), the problem was finally solved. I hope I help others with same problem. It was simplier than other suggestion. =)
Posted on Jun 16, 2017
Samsung wep450 bluetooth headset
This device is connected all mob. device and all androids,
How To Connect: You Need first power off and after 5 sec. Power on button press 10 sec. continue, and this time search or refresh your mobile Bluetooth . and Connect .
Posted on Jan 06, 2016
Follow the steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Explorer 3XX device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
So - 0000 (four zeroes)
hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya!
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
first ul hav to press the button(big one) for a lil while..let the snap b closed...the light wud change to purple...then at the same time set ur bluetooth on the samsumg mobile to discoverable mode....snap open ur bluetooth and in ur mobile it will ask for a pass key which in default is 0000...then it will get connected
Thanks for using Fixya
keep me updated for further assistance
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
To set the bluetooth please look at link below.
Good Luck and please rate 4 thumbs for the free answer
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 04, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 13, 2011 | Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset - Retail...
Mar 04, 2011 | Nokia 6790 Surge Cell Phone
Jan 13, 2011 | Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset - Retail...
Aug 03, 2010 | Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset - Retail...
May 21, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 13, 2009 | Samsung WEP410 Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Jan 13, 2014 | Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset - Retail...
Usually answered in minutes!