Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
To replace an ink cartridge using the ink button, follow the steps below.
1. Make sure that the printer is on. The
2. Lower the output tray, then open How do you load new printer cartriges - fonth.gifer cover.
3. Press the inHow do you load new printer cartriges - fontp.gif The print head moves to the ink cartridge replacement poHow do you load new printer cartriges - fonth.gifhe power light begins to flash, and the ink out light corresponding to the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced begins to flash or remains on.
4. Open the cartridge cover. Pinch the sides of the ink cartridge that you want to replace. Lift the cartridge out of the printer and dispose of it properly. Do not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill it.
5.Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag. Place the ink cartridge vertically into the cartridge holder. Then, push the ink cartridge down until it clicks into place. Do not applyHow do you load new printer cartriges - fonth.gife force to the cartridge.
6. When you are finished replacing the cartridge, close the cartridge cover and thHow do you load new printer cartriges - fonth.gif cover.
7. Press the ink button. The printer moves the print head and begins charging the ink delivery system. The ink lights start flashing. How do you load new printer cartriges - fonth.gifess takes about one minute to complete. When the ink cHow do you load new printer cartriges - fontp.gifrocess is finished, the printer returns the print head to its home position. The power light will stop flashing and remain on, and the ink out light will turn off. The power light will continue to flash while the printer is charging ink. Never turn off the printer while this light is flashing.
Posted on Nov 19, 2010
If the printer is inkjet
you have to remove air block sticker from cartridge before inserting cartridge into print-head.
if the printer is laser
you have to pull out plastic protector from cartridge befor inserting.
Posted on Jan 03, 2015
1. First remove the sticker and transparent tape completely from the bottom of the cartridge.
2. If it is already open, press down on the cartridge lever to raise the cartridge lid.
3.Insert the black cartridge or photo cartridge in the left carrier or the color cartridge in the right carrier.
4.Snap the lid closed.
5.Close the access cover.
Source "http://www.printercartridge.com/ "
Posted on Sep 22, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2017 | Dell AllinOne Multifunctional (v515w)...
Apr 15, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Mar 10, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 01, 2009 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2008 | Brother MFC 3420C All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 13, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
533 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!