The original instructions do not list Memorex as a maker of DVD players.
One forum says it might be DVD 0695, 0831, or 1270, but does not say if that was before or after a code upgrade from One For All.
Search for URC-9910 to find a complete instruction manual
Also try "SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE", although tedious, it may work:
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
1. Turn on the TV and or device to program.
2. On the URC-9910 remote control, press and hold
SET until you see the display change from the
current device and time to [CODE SET].
NOTE: To exit programming at any time, press EXIT once or
allow 30 seconds of inactivity to lapse.
3. Press the DOWN key on the 4-way pad once until you see the display change to [MAN SEARCH].
NOTE: If you go past [MAN SEARCH], press the UP key one or
more times to return to it.
4. Press SELECT once to begin programming.You will
see the display change to the last-selected device
and its code (e.g., VCR and 0035).
5. Press a desired device key once (e.g., DVD).You will
see the display change to the desired device and the
first code in the manual search list (e.g., DVD and
6. Aim the URC-9910 remote control at the device
(e.g., DVD) and press SELECT once.You will see the
LED (red light) blink and the (IR) icon flash
indicating IR codes are being transmitted.
7. If the device (e.g., DVD) turned off, skip to the next
step. If it did not turn off, aim the URC-9910 remote
control at the device (e.g., DVD) and press the UP key
once to advance the manual search to the next code
(e.g., DVD and 0054).Again you will see the LED (red
light) blink and the (IR) icon flash.
Repeat this step as often as needed until you find a
code that turns off the device.
8. To save the working code, press SELECT once.The
display will confirm your entry with [SUCCESS] and
then [EXIT SETUP].