Question about SMC EZ Connect g SMCWEBT-G
SMC - A wonderful choice...
1. Update firmware of your WEBT-G
2. Make note of SSID and channel of your ADSL Router
3. Change encryption of router to WEP and set the WEP key.
1. Change to repeater mode (operating mode)
2. Change SSID and Channel to match SSID and Channel of ADSL Router
3. under Wireless Settings, Channel and SSID, check if wireless mode is 11b/g mixed mode
4. under wireless Settings, WDS, click on Scan - you will see a list of wireless devices (or just one device - your ADSL router), select 'Enable WDS' option here
5. Under Security option, Select WEP and set the WEP key (the key should be same as the WEP key in your ADSL Router)
This should do it... Hope it works - good luck.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
You make a device into ap mode you can get it
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2013 | SMC EZ Connect g WEBT-G 802.11b/g Wireless...
Jul 17, 2017 | SMC Barricade N Draft 11n Wirele Router
Apr 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2010 | SMC Barricade g SMC2804WBRP-G Wireless...
Oct 02, 2008 | D-Link AirPremier DWL-3200AP, AirPlus G...
Sep 10, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Sep 05, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus G Wireless Range Extender...
Oct 31, 2007 | 3Com OfficeConnect (3CRWE454G75)...
Feb 28, 2020 | The Computers & Internet
3,923 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: