An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Jammed deskjet 840c
IT IS VERY EASY TO REMOVE THE PAPER JAM. YOU JUST SEE THE BACK OF THE PRINTER A WHITE COLOUR ROUND NOB IS LOCATED JUST UNLOCK THAT NOB (LOCK AND UNLOCK ICON IS SHOWN BESIDE) PULL THE DOOR SLOWLY OUTSIDE REMOVE THE PAPER JAM GENTLY.THEN AGAIN FIT THE DOOR AS IT WAS AND REWIND THE NOB TO LOCK IT .DO THIS CAREFULLY AND U WILL GET SUCCESS.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Depends which red blinking light. I assume the red light is the resume light. The green light is the power light. If the Power
and the Resume
light are blinking alternately, then you have a paper jam somewhere in the printer. remove the paper jam and you should be fine.
Follow these steps : 1.1 Take out any paper that is not jammed. Remove the loose paper from the in and out paper trays to prevent any more paper from being pulled into the jam. 2.2 Open the cover of your HP laser printer. This will give you access to the inner machinery of the printer and should unveil the jammed paper. If you do not see jammed paper, you may have another type of malfunction. 3.3 Gently pull on the jammed paper. In many cases, it will come out easily. 4.4 Move the rotors on the inside of the printer by pressing the flashing button on the housing of the printer. This may help to loosen any jammed paper. 5.5 If the jam persists, unplug your HP printer. You'll be able to pull more firmly on the paper with the power turned off. Be careful not to rip the paper. 6.6 Attempt printing again. Refill the trays with paper and plug your printer back in to test its functionality.
If paper is jammed internally, you may need to remove the rear access door to clear the problem.
1) Press power to turn off the printer 2) Follow manual to remove rear access door 3) Remove the jammed paper or any little bits that might interfere with the paper path. 4) Replace rear access door. 5) Power on
There should be some error .So you know how to remove the catridges just remove it n re insert it properly.If there are any paper jams try removing it also.and by the way if you haven't installed the drivers for HP deskjet this problem may arise.So make sure you ahve don this.Also this can be happened if the printer have some hardware problems.So none of this solutions are working its better to consult it with an expert.
I have exactly the same printer, here's how to remove jammed paper.
1. Unplug printer from mains and your computer.
2. Turn Printer around
3. There is a darker-grey panel with a knob in the middle of it. Turn the knob anti-clockwise to release the panel
4. The jammed paper should loop around the roller. Gently pull on the loop slowly until it has released fully.
5. Put the panel back on the printer and turn knob anti-clockwise to lock it into place.
Hope this helps.