Question about Filter Queen Defender Air Purifier
Honeywell HHT-145....above the circular window are 2 buttons/lights...the one on the left says "filter" and the one on the right says "UV bulb"...below the 2 buttons it says RESET....press those 2 buttons to reset the 'filter status'....it runs on usage and a timer...not an actual filter gauge monitor
Posted on Mar 23, 2013
1. Plug unit into outlet.
2. Press power ON/OFF switch to the ON position.
3. Allow unit to start running at low speed.
4. PRESS and HOLD both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons until the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR starts to blink.
5. Release both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons.
6. While the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR is still flashing, again PRESS and HOLD both the UP and DOWN arrow buttons untile the FILTER REPLACEMENT INDICATOR turns off.
If the steps above have been performed properly, the Filter Replacement Indicator will turn offand not flash again for 11 months. If the Filter Replacement Indicator remains on, repeat the steps again.
*Note that in step 6 above, the Filter Replacement Indicator MUST still be flashing when the buttons are pressed the second time.The Filter Replacement Indicator will continue to flash for approximately 3 seconds after the buttons are released as required in step 5 above.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2016 | Honeywell Air Purifiers
Oct 18, 2012 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Air Purifier
Mar 01, 2011 | Duracraft DA5010 Air Purifier
Sep 03, 2010 | Winix PlasmaWave 5000 Air Purifier
Jul 31, 2010 | Winix PlasmaWave 5000 Air Purifier
Apr 08, 2010 | IQAir HealthPro Plus Air Purifier
Jan 30, 2010 | Sharper Image Ionic Breeze 3.0 Air...
Nov 26, 2007 | Hunter 30216 3-SPEED FLOOR MODEL Air...
510 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!