Question about Homelite Consumer Products 4.0 Amp, 13 In. Trimmer
You will need the correct size fuel line first. Follow this:
1. Remove the old filter/weight from the fuel tank.
2. Take a new fuel line piece about 8 inches long and cut about a 45 degree angle cut on one end.
3. Lightly moisten the cut end of the fuel line and insert it into the tank from the outside, pushing it in while turning as far as possible.
4. Use a needle nose plyers to reach in and pull the line to the fuel line cap. Cut the line and replace the filter.
5. Pull the line back the way you put it in leaving about 4 inches within the tank and re-attach to the carburetor or primer bulb (depending on the actual model/age)
It will work, but it is extreemly important to have the correct size fuel line to work with.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2014 | Homelite Garden
Oct 28, 2012 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
Feb 12, 2011 | Homelite Mighty Lite Lawn Trimmer
Aug 10, 2010 | Poulan Pro Pp125 25cc Gas Straight Shaft...
Jul 19, 2010 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
Apr 20, 2010 | Poulan WeedEater Hedge Trimmer 25cc Engine
Aug 24, 2009 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
Jun 07, 2009 | Homelite Consumer Products 4.0 Amp, 13 In....
May 14, 2009 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
Mar 16, 2009 | Craftsman 25cc Gas Line Trimmer
911 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: