Question about Euro-Pro Shark 60 - 384
Well you may please follow the steps below -
1. Remove the bobbin from the sewing machine. Note: whether you have a drop-in, front or side-loading bobbin on your sewing machine. A drop in bobbin will load from the top, may be via a removable bobbin case cover near the machine-fed dogs. A side or front loading bobbin needs to be loaded into a removable bobbin case under the machine.
2. Choose the right size bobbin for the sewing machine.
3. Wind thread onto your bobbin. Your sewing machine should have a standard thread spool to hold the thread and a short, squat post wide enough for a bobbin.
4. Put the thread and empty bobbin into position on your sewing machine. Wrap the thread around the bobbin to start it. On most machines, disengage the needle by turning the smaller hand-wheel on the machine toward you. Push the bobbin post into position, securing the bobbin into place. Press gently down. Thread should begin to wind neatly onto your bobbin.
5. Break the thread, push the bobbin post back into an inactive position and remove the bobbin. Tighten the hand-wheel. Thread your sewing machine again if necessary before loading the bobbin.
6. Remove the bobbin case cover and put the bobbin into position. The thread should slide through a catch on the bobbin case and up through the cover.
7. Access the bobbin case for a front or side mount bobbin. Lift the catch and remove the removable bobbin holder. Put the bobbin into the holder and run the thread through the holder, bringing it to the front. Lift the catch and slide the bobbin holder back into the case. Hold your needle thread gently forward with your left hand and turn the hand-wheel. The needle thread will pass down into the machine and catch a loop of the bobbin thread. Pull this loop up and slide both threads to the back before beginning to sew.
Thanks for using FixYa!!
Posted on Sep 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2016 | Baby Lock Sewing Machines
Feb 28, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jan 26, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Sep 23, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Oct 12, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Oct 31, 2013 | Singer Drop-In Bobbin 758B-28BH Mechanical...
Oct 02, 2011 | Bernina Activa 130
Jul 05, 2011 | Brother PS-1250 Pacesetter
Nov 24, 2010 | Singer 7442 Mechanical Sewing Machine
4,909 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: