I want motherboard drivers for compaq KT477AA ACJ SG3430IL drivers (windows 7 32 bit ) Pls help me..
Windows 7 can be told to use the Vista drivers for most things.....did you try that ?
[ Note : This method should only be used whenever you have a "setup file" or .exe extension to run to install the drivers.]
Leave the device unplugged while doing this (Unless the drivers are stored on the device, for instance a Mobile Phone)
If you have already installed the Incorrect Drivers, then do a System Restore, or Restore a System Image, to a point before you installed the drivers, otherwise this might not work.
1. Right-click the Setup File and choose -Properties-.
2. Next, click on the -Compatibility- tab.
3. Then, check the box marked "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select -Windows Vista- from the drop-down list.
4. Next, check the box "Run as Administrator", then press the [OK] button.
5. Run the setup file as normal, and should allow the installation of the Vista driver files.