Your device can detect and connect to wireless local area networks
(WLAN). Using a WLAN, you can connect your device to the internet. To
use a WLAN connection, you must create an internet access point (IAP)
for the WLAN. Use the access point for applications that need to connect
to the internet.
Use the WLAN wizard to create an access point
1. You can access the WLAN wizard directly from your home screen's
information area. Another way to get to the WLAN wizard is to select Menu > Connectivity > WLAN wizard
2. If the search finds WLANs, you can create an internet access point - scroll to the connection, select Options > Start web browsing
If you select a secured WLAN, you will be asked to enter the relevant
password. To connect to a hidden network, you must enter the correct
network name (service set identifier, SSID).
3. To end the active connection, select the connection > Options
If you want to define whether you want to use the WLAN or packet data
connection when starting to browse the web, you can set it so that the
device always asks which access point is to be used.
Set up an access point inquiry when you open the browser
1. Select Options > Settings
2. Select General > Access point
, and from Always ask -
You always get to select which access point you use.