Question about HTC Cell Phones
When you access the internet on any phone, and move the cursor, the arrow, to a picture the picture gets a red or some such color thin frame around it. Press enter and you get an option to download it. Say yes. the picture gets downloaded and you view the whole picture. When you go to the next, it asks you if you want to save it, say yes again. It will get saved to your phone memory in the images folder. You can then move it to any other folder.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Downloading pictures from Web photo album to your HTC phone can be done in two ways. Wired and Bluetooth.
1. First, check the memory settings of your HTC and make sure to set the external memory card as your default storage.
2. Connect the USB cable that came with your HTC to the computer and to the device. Let the computer detect the handheld.
3. The computer will assign a drive letter for your HTC (i.e. I: F: G:).
4. Open your web photo album and right-click the picture that you would like to send to the handheld.
- If there is an option to "Send To", select it then select the drive letter that is assigned to your HTC. The picture will be copied to your device.
- If the option is copy, copy the picture > open the drive letter of the HTC > right-click on any space > then paste. It will also copy
1. Make sure that your computer has Bluetooth connection. If the computer does not have a Bluetooth, then you can only use the wired connection.
2. Enable the Bluetooth on your computer and on your HTC. Then pair the two devices.
3. Once paired, right-click the photo that you would like to download > Send > via Bluetooth > then select your HTC. > Send.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Mar 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Most likely the issue is because you are sharing the photo rather than adding it to an album. The LG Thrill 4G has this capability built in.
The Facebook app for Android looks almost identical to the iPhone's. iPhone's Facebook app allows you to add photos to the album by scrolling to it on the left side bar and clicking "+"
Mar 16, 2012 | LG Thrill 4G
Jan 07, 2012 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Dec 23, 2011 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
Jul 04, 2011 | HTC Inspire 4G Smartphone
Dec 23, 2008 | HTC G1
Nov 17, 2008 | HTC Touch Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Soft...
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: