Question about Yahoo Messenger
Click the "Messenger" menu in Yahoo! Messenger and select "Connection Preferences."
2. Enable the "Firewall with no proxies" option.
3. Select the correct Internet connection type and country from the pull-down menus.
4. Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window.
5. Yahoo! Messenger will ask you if you want to sign in again with your new proxy settings. Click the "OK" button.
6. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password and click the "Sign In" button. when u try this, then download registry cleaner reg in out to fix registry errors
Posted on Sep 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 22, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 24, 2017 | Yahoo Messenger
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: