Question about Rand Mcnally TND 500 Car GPS Receiver
You have a corrupted trip.db file. Thanks,
1. connect the TND to the computer and turn the TND on.
2. go to your start menu and press on (my) computer
3. look for an external drive called intelliroute.
4. look on the drive(s) for a folder called Navi
5. double click on the Navi folder.
6. You should see a folder called User.
7. double click on the user folder.
8. You should see a file called Trip.db.
9. left click once on trip.db, then right click and delete.
10. disconnect your TND from the computer and enter a route in.
it should operate fine now.
Mark, Rand Lead Beta Tester
Posted on Nov 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 09, 2012 | Casio FX-115ES Scientific Calculator
Apr 11, 2012 | Texas Instruments TI-15 Calculator
Dec 31, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Oct 19, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Sep 29, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-89 Calculator
Feb 20, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-89 Calculator
Jul 11, 2009 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 09, 2009 | Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx GPS Receiver
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: