Activate the CBS all access Channel on Roku?
Steps to add a channel from your Roku device:
- Firstly, select "Home" button in order to open the main screen.
- Now, scroll up/down the menu list and choose "Streaming Channels" option.
- Afterward, the Roku channel store appears on the screen, select Category "Movies and TV" and choose "CBS all access" channel from the grid.
- On the other hand, you can also search your channel by typing "CBS all access" keyword in the search field.
- If you need to know in detail about the Channel, then click on "Detail" button.
- Afterward, click on "Add channel" option on your Roku device.
- At last, you're CBS all access channels added to your roku com link account.
Instructions to add channels to the website:
- Simply, visit channelstore.roku.com or roku.com/link.
- Then, choose "My Account" button and reach to your Roku com link account.
- Afterward, at the top choose "movies and TV" category and then select "CBS all access" channel from a grid or search by keyword "CBS all access" through search field.
- For further information about CBS all-access channel, select "Detail" option.
- At last, select "Add Channel" button and channel are displayed on your Roku com link account.
Steps to add Roku CBS all access channels using the Roku Mobile app:
- First of all, install and launch the Roku app on your Smartphone.
- Under the Channel tab, choose "Channel Store" menu.
- Now, locate your category "Movies and TV" then, select channel "CBS all access".
- If you want to learn more about the CBS all-access channel, then click "Detail" button.
- Otherwise, choose "Add channel" button.
In the end, CBS all access channels installed on your roku.com/link account