Question about Timex Watches
To set time, date, and options:
1) With time and date showing, press and hold SET.
2) Current time zone (1, 2, or 3) flashes. Press + or – to select time zone to set, if desired.
3) Press NEXT. Hour flashes. Press + or – to change hour (including AM/PM); hold button to scan values
4) Press NEXT. Minutes flash. Press + or – to change minutes
5) Press NEXT. Seconds flash. Press + or – to set seconds to zero.
6) Press NEXT. Month flashes. Press + or – to change month.
7) Press NEXT. Day flashes. Press + or – to change day.
8) Press NEXT. Year flashes. Press + or – to change year.
9) Press NEXT to set options. Press + or – to change value and then press NEXT to go to next option. Press DONE at any
step to exit and save settings. Available options are 12- or 24-hour time format, MM-DD or DD.MM date format, hourly
chime N, beep for button presses, customizable mode set (Select “HIDE” for unwanted modes – they are removed
from mode sequence).
Timex has two ways to find information about your particular watch. Some of these models only have a guide consisting of a few pages. If you don't have the manual, Try this link:
Complete Timex link site:
Now, look up the model number, or if you cannot find that, check the three-digit Module Number from the back of the watch. Click on it in the Module Table, and download a PDF of your watch setting-instructions/manual.
If you need further help, call Timex in Little Rock, Arkansas, phone 1-800-448-4639.
I hope this helps you. Thanks, Bill
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2013 | Armitron All Sport Digital watch
Jan 13, 2011 | Casio A168W Wrist Watch
Jul 21, 2010 | Timex 27191 Wristwatch
Mar 26, 2009 | Watches
Dec 14, 2008 | Timex Ironman 30 Lap 53952 Wrist Watch
Oct 27, 2008 | Timex Watches
Aug 16, 2008 | Kenneth Cole 1213 Wrist Watch
Jun 22, 2008 | Timex Advanced Data Link 53722 Wrist Watch
Aug 14, 2019 | Timex Watches
Jul 08, 2019 | Timex Watches
967 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!