Question about Audio Players & Recorders
My crative I_trigue 3000 speakers keep going off during music like its not getting enough electricity but is pluged into a seperate plug directly to wall.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
1. Connect the black plug of the rear right speaker into the black plug on the subwoofer.
2. Connect the yellow plug on the rear left speaker into the yellow input on the subwoofer.
3. Connect the red plug of the front center speaker into the red input on the subwoofer.
4. Connect the white plug of the front left speaker into the white input on the subwoofer.
5. Connect the d-sub connector plug from the front right speaker into the d-plug connector on the subwoofer.
6. Connect the green, black and orange input to the matching plugs on your computer. If you have a four-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the front plug of the card and the black plug to the rear plug. Do not connect the orange input. If you are using a two-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the "Line Out" jack on the sound card. Do not connect the green and orange plug.
7. Plug the subwoofer power chord into the electrical power outlet.
8. Place your subwoofer on ground around your computer desk. Position the front center speaker on top of your computer monitor.
9. Place the left and right front speakers on the sides of the monitor. Position the left and right rear speakers behind you, making sure they are pointing toward the front left and right speakers.
10. needs to support 5.1 surround. Normally, more than three sockets for sound indicates that it does. Then you need to use the software that comes with the sound hardware to configure it for 5.1 - Default will be 2.1 or just 2.
Check the control panel out. This is a lot easier under Windows 7.- Here you can access what you need via the speaker icon on the system tray (right click)
There is NO problem with your OS or hardware, this is pretty standard...
hope this will help you solve your problem.
Jul 18, 2011 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Jan 17, 2011 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 05, 2010 | Cerwin Vega AVS-5.1 System
Dec 20, 2009 | Harman Kardon HK595 Computer Speakers
Jul 23, 2009 | Creative Labs Inspire T3030 Computer...
Jul 23, 2009 | GE Ultrasonic 2.1 Subwoofer Computer...
Aug 12, 2008 | Yamaha YST-MSW10 Computer Speakers
Mar 27, 2008 | Altec Lansing ADA425 3-piece 30-watt...
Feb 14, 2007 | Yamaha AX-596 Amplifier
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: