Question about HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
You will see 3 led lights on the printer. They will blink continously if:
if the print cartridge status light is flashing
-- check if the top cover is open, Close the top cover.
-- there may be a problem with a print cartridge
1. Verify that the correct print cartridges are installed.
2. Check if a print cartridge is low on ink or improperly installed.
if the resume light is flashing
-- the printer may be out of paper
1. Place paper in the In tray.
2. Press the Resume button on the front of
-- the printer may be ready to print the second side of a two-sided document
1. Follow the onscreen instructions for printing the second side.
2. Press the Resume button.
if the power light is flashing
-- the printer is preparing to print
-- The light stops flashing when the printer has received all data.
if all lights are flashing
-- the printer may need to be restarted
1. Press the Power button to turn off the printer, then press the Power button
to restart the printer.Proceed to step 2 if the lights continue to flash.
2. Press the Power button to turn off the printer.
3. Disconnect the printer from the power source.
4. Reconnect the printer to the power source.Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
Posted on May 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | Brother HL 5140 Laser Printer
Oct 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2010 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
Feb 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
May 26, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2550n Printer
Dec 09, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2008 | Brother HL 5140 Laser Printer
Feb 19, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
611 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!