Question about Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
SOLUTION FOR Four keys as g,h, backspace and windows key...:-
I read this on a website and it worked wonders for me. TRY THIS:-
1. Just remove the adapter so that your laptop does not get any power.
2. Let the battery go completely empty and let the laptop get shut down with low battery automatically.
3. After laptop gets shut down, remove the battery and clean it with some cloth. Also clean the battery panel.
4. Press and hold the power button for kind of 30 seconds or so (laptop will not get ON).
5. Plug in the adapter to the laptop and start the laptop normally.
This process will fix it for you.
If the above does not work:-
1. Start the computer in safe mode with the last best configuration. It may also work for you.
Posted on Aug 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: