Question about Computers & Internet
Does the camera work can you view it in another program?
Try reinstalling the camera drivers, first uninstall it from the device manager
1. right click on my computer
2. click manage
3. on left side of window click on device manager
4. on the middle or at right you now see your devices click on imageing devices or look for your camera
5. right click on the camera and select uninstall
6. reboot your pc, it should reinstall when you login
7. if the problem is not solved try to update the drivers, right click on the camera in device manager and select update drivers.
8. if the problem is still not solved try reinstalling msn messenger. then configure it to use your camera again from the settings.
If this solution was any help at all please rate it as helpfull or fixya.
And if you need anything else let me know, you can ask me 24/7 by clicking
on the ask me button, I will ansver in most cases within 24hours.
Thanks and good luck!
Posted on May 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG9 Digital Camera
Dec 29, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 10, 2008 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Dec 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jun 29, 2008 | Umax AstraPix PC100 Webcam
Apr 26, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 09, 2007 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!