Question about SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Please follow the steps below...
1. Remove the battery for at least 3 minutes and then put it back in.. be sure it''s fresh and fully charged
2. VERY IMPORTANT...Turn the "Hold button" ON.. (slide it to the right)
3. Now, plug it into the computer, it would be better if you used a USB 2 port that is located on the back of the computer (it''s on the motherboard)
4. Go to "MY Computer" and see if it shows up as a "Removable disk"
5. If it''s there, then reformat it to ...FAT32...not FAT.if you need help with reformatting let me know.
6 Unplug it and let it finalize. Give it lots of time.
7. Return the "Hold button" to off. If this works, it should be like new. Of course, all your media will be gone. If it doesn''t work, oh well...back to the drawing board.
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Apr 15, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jan 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Nov 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Feb 13, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jan 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
May 23, 2017 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: