Bh 101 bluetooth headset lost manual and forgot pairing code
1. Ensure that your phone is switched on.
2. If the headset has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the
headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light starts
to flash blue quickly.
If the headset has been previously paired with another device, switch off
the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key until the indicator
light starts to flash blue quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set it to search for
Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your phone for instructions.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In
some phones, you may need to make the connection separately after
pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once.
If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile phone
where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
When the headset is connected with your mobile phone and ready for use, the
indicator light of the headset slowly flashes blue.