An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: none of my Keys are working
Did you install the CD software program that came with your keyboard and mouse?
If you did try the following:
Press the Receiver button (and the lights will start
Then if the Keyboard isn't working, press the small RESET/CONNECT
button on the back of the board to connect the keyboard to the
If the MOUSE isn’t working, push the small RESET/CONNECT button
on the back of the mouse to connect to the receiver. Then they
should work okay.
Hope this helps. Bud
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It would help to know "exactly" what the error message states, such as "The USB Device Not Recognized" or something like that. Here are a couple of things to try in order to narrow down the problem source:
1. Try a different USB connection on the computer. If that one works, the problem is probably that other connection port.
2. If none of the ports work with the printer, try a different USB-powered device, such as a cell phone and charging cable. If it works, the problem lies with the printer/computer connection (more likely the printer).
3. If none of the USB ports work, the problem might be your USB port itself. Go to "Device Manager" (in Control Panel), then look for "Universal Serial Bus controllers." Check to see if any have a disabled symbol. Check under "Properties" that device status is: "This device is working properly." If not, try updating the drivers (under the "Driver" tab).
www.tomsguide.com/.../usb-ports-stopped-working-acer-aspire-5750.ht... Apr 23, 2014 - USB ports stopped working Acer Aspire 5750. Tags: Aspire. Laptops... I have an Acer 5750 none of the USB ports work I tried disabling them all ... on Acer Aspire 4935 laptop Forum; Acer Aspire Computer - USB not working ...
None of them? Front or back? Turn on the computer and notice the screen to see what key ist says to hit to get into the Bios or System Setup during the boot process. Once you get in look to make sure the USB is enabled.
Hopefully you are not trying to put some new device into the port that might be too advanced for your system. Some systems can't handle things like a 1TB external drive.
Make sure you try something in the usb port that you know worked in the past and try different ports.
Have you tried alternate usb cables and usb ports on your system? have you tried a different system? If that doesn't resolve the issue- you have a dead external drive- if swapping the cables works, you have a dead cable. If swapping the port that you are connecting to- it could be the port is bad, or the port is a low power port. If swapping to a second system works- and none of the ports on the other system works- then the system will need service- either for reinstalling windows, or a replacement motherboard since the USB has failed.