Hi , First of all, Level 1 Notifications are sent to the smartphone to indicate when important or urgent messages are sent. To disable this or turn off,
Depending on the phone you are using: (the steps below are for Blackberry)
- Go to your RingTone Profile setting (the one where you change what kind of ring/vibrate that you want)
- Scroll down and click on Advanced
- Click into your Ringtone Profile
- Click on "Level 1 Messages"
- Click on "Repeat Notification" and change it from "LED Flashing" to "none"
- (Make sure that you do it for what is called "In Holster" and "Out of Holster")
Hope this helps. On another note; sometime, when you delete a call while the missed call is Bolded... the red light will continue to flash. What happened was, the link between the light and the deleted call has unsynchronized and therefore caused the red light to constantly blink. There is one way to restore it back to normal, but no guaratees.... place another voice call to yourself, (use a landline phone to make the call to your mobile). Let the call complete and have it show up as missed. Go into your missed calls and click on it to change the status to "read". It should restore back to a green flashing light. IF not, you have to either wait 10 mins for it to stop, or pull the battery out to soft reset the device back to normal operation.