unfortunately, the password is made for protection from accidental or intentional access. The only way to bypass this would be to perform a hard reset and then hotsync your phone with your computer to put your contacts back on your phone.
For performing the hard reset that reformats your phone to factory condition, please follow the instructions below:
1. Press and hold down the red phone key on the right side of the Treo 650 keyboard until the Palm screen appears. This will begin the hard reset
2. Let go of the red phone button when you see the Palm screen.
- 3. Read the screen prompt carefully. It will ask you to press the up arrow key to proceed with the hard reset or the down arrow key to abort. Press the up arrow to continue with the hard reset.
4. Wait for the phone to reboot. When it comes back on, it will ask you to select a language and walk you through the same introductory screens you saw when you first got the phone.
5. HotSync your Treo 650 to your computer. When prompted, select your old username to restore all of your contacts and information. This should complete the hard reset process.