- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
in philips go gear device it wont show the song or video unless or untill its a compatible one(e.g it wont play real player .flv files) to the player..check whether you can play the song from the device in your computer. if yes try a different youtube converter software.
I later found out that while trying to download more songs, the entire songs in my sandisk mp3 was corrupted by a virus. I solved the problem by formatting the device and thereafter downloaded new songs into it. As soon as I did that, the songs started playing normally at full volume.
If your subscribtion to rapsody (or best buy, whatever they call it) digital music store ran out it will do that to any song you got from the store until you renew your subscription. Try putting a song on there that you own (you didn't download from rapsody) and it should play. I wouldn't bother renewing the subscription though, the store has a poor library (I couldnt' even find don't worry, be happy). Just download your songs from limewire
Yes. You have to have an active account to keep listening to those songs. On another note (no pun intended) anything that you OWN in your music files will play for you.
I quit the subscription from Best Buy, deleted the songs I didn't own and now I am satisfied.
I think you should ask yourself these questions:
1) Are the song formats compatible with your MP3 player?
2) Is it possible that the website(s) you downloaded them from had/have given you faulty songs?
3) Am I smart enough to figure ot without PC Geek's help that I might need to try to download a different song on the same computer, the same songs on a different computer, or a different song on a different computer?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should have your solution.
My MuVO TX was having problems until I installed the latest firmware. The last firmware release was in March 2007. If you haven't updated the player's firmware since then, try downloading it and installing Creative MuVo TX FM Firmware 1.24.02.