Question about Panasonic Televison & Video
I am trying to re-program my remote for my Panasonic triple Play TV. Model # PVDF2003. I no longer have the manual that provided TV codes for my remote?
my panasonic tv model no. PV-DF2704, program light is blinking and I don't know how to cut it off. It is causing my tv to cut off. My remote control will not work. I bought it second hand. I program a universal remote and it works for a little while, but I can not set my tv for cable. Please help me if you can.
deborah from Louisville
Posted on Feb 26, 2008
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control
3. Press the 7 button on your remote control
4. Press the 5 button on your remote control
5. Press the 3 button on your remote control
6. Press the 8 button on your remote control
7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV.
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback
9. Press the Menu button on your remote control
10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
I found a newer Comcast PDF file that shows a 5 digit number for tv with vcr ( no mention of DVD) but the code worked to turn on the tv and cable box together. My problem is it won't work the volume, yet
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 18, 2014 | Panasonic PV-DM2792 Triple Play 27 in....
Nov 06, 2010 | Panasonic PV-DM2093 Triple Play 20 in....
Jun 11, 2010 | Panasonic PV-DM2792 Triple Play 27 in....
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 24, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DF2703 Triple Play 27 in....
Jun 05, 2008 | Panasonic PV-DM2792 Triple Play 27 in....
204 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!