The answer is yes, You can sync apple ipad with outlook, there are different ways to do this, I will show you way where you can sync between your Google calendar outlook and your ipad.
Please follow the next steps.
That's about it now your ipad is synced with outlook through your google calendar.
- If you don't have a Google calendar then you can create one here http://www.google.com/calendar/
- Now you'll have to download the Google Calendar Sync, http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955
- Follow Google instructions on How to sync Google calendar with outlook, you'll have to insert your email and some other steps that are details at the link above.
- Now it's the ipad turn, from SETTINGS on your iPad select mail then contacts and calendars now select the add account then select Microsoft exchange
- Still with the ipad, from within the Microsoft exchange enter your gmail/email address, leave the domain field empty.
- Enter your password into the screen. Select next from
the upper right corner. A message saying “Unable to Verify Certificate” will
come up, Click accept.
- A new window, populate the server field with “m.google.com" click next. A new window will ask you to select
what will be synchronized from the Exchange server, make your
selections and select done.
Hope this will help you with your problem syncing ipad with outlook