An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: How to transfer Contact list to SIM card
What size SIM do you have? (You can read it off the 1wire protocol with the right cable, or possibly with a loupe if they bothered to print the make/model.) Iff your contact list can fit on that size SIM, you probably won't have the same support from your telco for it; but you can move it there using the appropriate serial transfer circuits. Get the voltages right rather than be sorry later.... Isn't it easier to use micro-SD memory cards?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) open contacts 2) choose option - mark 3) choose mark all 4) choose option - copy 5) choose "to sim card" this will onnly work if tou have space enough for all your contacts on sim card. If you have more contacts than space, you wil need to copy in batches across to your new phone, clearing the card in between copies.
Not a problem. Follow the following process to do it.
1. Copy all your contacts/numbers from your old phone memory into the sim card memory. 2. Turn off the phone and take the sim card out. 3. Insert the sim card into your new phone and copy the contacts/numbers from sim card to phone memory.
Hope it helps for you.
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
TO COPY CONTACTS FROM PHONE TO SIM
Go to Contacts and scroll down till the end. There you will have 2 options:
1.To move contacts (which moves the contacts from phone to sim or vice-versa and deletes the original).
2.To copy contacts (which does the same function, but retains the original).
(Sometimes only a single option will be present for the same and "keep original" will be asked as a question).
TO SEND BUSINESS CARD
1.Select the contact list.
2.Select the number which is to be sent as business card.3.Open up their "Details".4.Select options and scroll down to send business card.5.Enter the phone no. of that person, to whom you have to send the business card of the person, you have selected first.6.Now click on "SEND". That's It. If you need any further assistance, please come back to us. Else, please ACCEPT this solution. Best Wishes. Thanks for using FixYa.
Do you mean, copy your contact number from your phone memory to SIM card memory? If yes, you have 2 options:
A) If you want to copy all contact numbers to your SIM card:
- Go to "Menu"
- Go to "Contacts"
- Browse down and choose "Copy contacts"
- Choose "From phone to SIM card"
B) If you want to copy only 1 contact # to your SIM card:
- Go to "Menu"
- Go to "Contacts"
- Go to "Names"
- Browse to choose the contact you want to copy
- Click "Options"
- Browse to "Copy Number"
- Then select if you want to keep the original or just move. Keeping
the original will have your contact appear twice in your list.
hope this has helped you, if yes, please rate my profile.
For other tips and tricks, visit http://howtoresolve.blogspot.com