I could not past some softwere to any cd or dvd and songs too,
When i want to past some imparteant files or softwere , it could not let me to burn into any cd or dvd, and one more thing that is i could not hear any song from speakers but the power is passing i thing that the softwere of this speaker has deligted from my PC . please help me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You cant delete anything once files are burnt to a disk. you will have to copy the music to a folder then delete the music files that you don't want then you can add more music files then burn them to another cd/dvd
start click on computer to open you should see your drives C: and your other
drives cd dvd and your phone E: or F:
Right click on the the music disk to open
you should see your music
there you select the music files right
click on the music file/s select copy navigate back to the drive right click
select paste or hold the mouse cursor the music file/s drag them to your
and paste them in usually in my
documents my music.
Dear friend 1st you select your songs then copy by press ctrl+c. Now you go my computer>my disk> press ctrl+V for paste. then watch left top white these CD, click there then next , next & ok.
If your write those in your DVD then open nero dvd write then paste there song, next, select burn speed 4X, then burn and wait. follow the commance for finish.
* First you should have a CD/DVD Burner on your computer (ordinary CD player would not work). * Load the blank disc into the DVD burner * Open the folder where the song is, highlight the song by clicking it once. * Click on "copy this file" and then select the DVD drive. * Then the file should start downloading.
1. Your laptop cd/dvd drive have what capability:
- cd writer = only burn cd
- cd writer/dvd reader(combo) = still only burn cd
- dvd writer = can burn cd, dvd single layer(4GB)
- dvd DL writer = can burn cd and dvd single 4GB and dual layer 8GB.
Other than those, is not possible.
2. Must have burn apps named:
- Alcohol 120%
- other. search internet.
If you have them then using the apps to burn, just read the manual.
Koam114 is in Korean. I don't understand :)
But If you want songs from website, you should download it first.
Unless the site is giving you a step by step how to burn songs directly to your cd/dvd.
Once downloaded, would be easier to burn to cd/dvd.
Open it with NERO softwer and add some files to burn, down at the right end of window (nero's) have a line that says how much space on disc there is. Simple as this, I just caimed from my DVD dealer and he explained to me, Empty disc will always say 0 Bytes but if you open Nero Burner you'll be able to se how much of space is free on scale, after and whille adding files to burn image. Hope you understand me :)