Question about Goldstar MV-1526 Microwave Oven
Simply changing the lightbulb should not cause a problem like that. It sounds like you accidently shorted out two terminals during the process, which probably blew out the power board on the unit. I wouldn't trust it any further unless you were to take the entire unit apart and find the "blown up" component and replace the board that it's on. Believe it or not, it's not that hard a job if you're up to it.
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2012 | GE JES1142SJ Microwave Oven
Oct 27, 2011 | GE JVM1860 Microwave Oven
Sep 06, 2011 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Oct 30, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Mar 28, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Jul 29, 2009 | GE Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
Apr 06, 2009 | Frigidaire FMV145K Microwave Oven
Dec 22, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 23, 2008 | Amana Microwave Ovens
271 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: