I have re installed my printer twice and installed the drivers and its set on default it will scan and copy but will not print i can't print off line or on at one point it said error offline now it just says ready
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
step1: Check printer is powering on or not., if not check the adapter.
step2. Any error lights are blinking on panel?..check
step3: Cartridges are conditioned or not?.. if not,replace them..
step4: If every thing is fine, check for copying..if copying happens properly..go to next step.. or else go to step2 and check once again properly..
step5: check proper drivers in system., or else
step6: un install existing drivers.
step7: connect usb cable check for new hard ware found popup.. if not check usb cable..
step8:Install full feature drivers from below said link:
Hi, Did you set this printer as the default printer? To do this go to Start - Printer and Faxes, right click on HP printer, select Set As Default Printer. If you are not see your HP Deskject F340 there, that mean your printer driver is not installed. Please install your printer driver. If you already set it as the default and it is still not printing. Restart your computer to try solve problem. You said that printer scans so the connection between your computer and printer is fine. Problem is your computer doesn't take the printer as it's printer device yet. Hope this will help. Thanks for reading
1) If it worked before, you can do a system restore to the last time you remember it working which should clear the problem. Also, 2) Check your printer folder (in "Control Panel") and see if it is listed as a "printer" in there. You may need to reinstall the drivers if you don't see it, Sometimes the driver disk has a repair install option.
3) It may not be "check marked" as your default printer device (in printer folder) which you can easily change by right click on its icon and choose "set as default".
Using CMY Color produces a Processed Black.
Using only K will produce a Black.
In the print driver on a PC change your default setting to Black, from the machine you can set it to use only black as well.
That Patch is on the transfer belt. which it will alwyas do, that is what color machines do.
Install the print driver twice and set one driver s Color Mode to color and one to greyscale. This setting can be accessed by right clicking on the print driver and selecting Printing Preferences, click on the Color tab and set the Color Mode appropriately.
in the printer control panel, you can set how the scanner handles the image. You'll need to tell it where and how to scan/save to pc, including folder location. Defaults are usually some obscure file type