Join the club dude, there are a TON of people experiencing the same exact issue. Mine crapped out on the 16th. You need to call Sony, they will ship you a box to send your system to TX to be "fixed". As long as its within the warranty period (1 year) you get it free, otherwise you pay.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well here you to go the answer to your problem is.....................................1. Sign out of your playstation account.2. Load game (the game will load fine without being logged in.3. Stop at the start menu do not press start when it is blinking "Press Start to Continue"4. Tap the Ps home button and log on to your account.5. After logging on hit the ps button to return to the game and hit will play fine.
Your guys answers ****!! Do not delete the game data that is stupid and only works for a handful of people.1. Log off of your playstation account.2. Load the game ( it should now load fine while not being logged onto PSN)3. When reaching the start menu do not press start!!!!4. Tap the home button and log onto your account.5. After logged on tap the button again and the game will run fine.
Hard Reset procedure for the PS3 (as instructed by Sony CS).
Be sure to backup your settings/games saves by doing a System > Backup on your PS3 or you may lose your game saves! Also, this is a last resort procedure prior to exchanging/returning to sony.
1. Power Off the PS3 via the power switch in back and power back on w/switch.
2. Hold Power Button on the Front until you hear 3 beeps.
3. Then go through the initial setup and then run a full Format via System > Format. (will take approx 3 1/1 hours). You may need to have our AV cables ready if your using HDMI (in case HDMI isn't detected after initial reset).
4. Restore your backup you made prior to doing factory/hard reset (optional, if you created a backup).